It’s easy to dream about how you’d like your landscaping and outdoor spaces to look. But it’s not always simple to do it yourself. It can be frustrating to transform landscaping from drab to gorgeous, especially with the complexities of Tulsa’s soil and weather.
That’s why it pays to partner with experts. A professional landscaping company can smoothly guide you through the ins and outs of greenery, flowers, soil, lighting, hardscaping, xeriscaping (landscaping that needs little to no water), and other aspects that will make your home’s outdoor areas pop with personality.
In fact, when you invest in professional landscaping help, you’ll experience these 9 benefits for your Tulsa area home.
1. Raise your home’s value
Improving the outdoor areas of your home is one of the most practical, cost-effective, eye-pleasing ways to boost your home’s value. A house with great landscaping can improve how buyers see it, giving you a better chance to sell a home for the price you want to receive. It’s a great return on investment.
2. Enhance your outdoor lifestyle
One of the most wonderful aspects of home ownership is being able to enjoy fun in the sun without dealing with crowded parks or lakes. Professional landscapers can help you make the most of your outdoor spaces by giving you:
- Beautiful, inspiring garden areas
- Lighting features that allow you to enjoy the outdoors after dark
- Lovely pergolas that enhance your yard and add shade
- Lush, soft lawns where children (and adults) can go barefoot
The possibilities are endless when you work with pros!
3. Lower water usage
In Oklahoma’s hot summers, a lack of rain can either kill all your plants or lead to outrageous water bills to keep your flowers and grass looking good.
Landscaping pros can really make a difference in this area. They:
- Know which plants need less water
- Use native plants that thrive well in Tulsa’s climate
- Add hardscaping and xeriscaping that beautify without the need for water
- Keep your trees, lawns, and flowers in tip-top shape during any weather
- Install irrigation that saves on water usage
4. Lessen maintenance time and effort
Keeping up your lawn, flower beds, trees, outdoor lighting, pathways and other outdoor spaces is hard work. Homeowners can spend hours maintaining every aspect of landscaping.
By hiring professional landscapers, you can free up your time to do more of what you love most — like spending time with loved ones. And you’ll have more energy for your hobbies, family time, and other fun.
5. Eliminate the need for a green thumb
Let’s face it — it’s frustrating to buy a plant that looks stunning at the greenhouse, only to get it home and watch it die because you don’t know how to maintain it. Or insects are devouring it. Or it’s not thriving even though you’ve done all you can to preserve it.
Pro landscapers are experts at caring for greenery. They’re trained to nip issues in the bud before they kill your beloved plants. You can relax and enjoy beautiful flowers, trees, and bushes whether you have a green thumb or not.
6. Enjoy creative designs
Do you long for stunning outdoor areas? Perhaps you’ve seen a neighbor’s yard come to life in ways you’ve never imagined for your own yard. Creative, well-designed landscaping draws attention to your favorite home features.
This is where the vision of a pro landscaper is a true benefit. Simply discuss with the pro team what you want most. They’ll take your input and design beautiful landscaping — paths, decorative beds, stone designs, lawn statues, pergolas and more — and you’ll feel like you’ve inherited a palace.
7. Add out-of-the-box outdoor features
Unless you’re a talented DIY expert, you may find it challenging to install landscaping features that make your home stand out. You might find yourself overwhelmed with choosing the right materials for your budget.
Let professional landscaping experts guide you in finding the perfect designs and features for your home’s unique size, style, and land. Pros can help by:
- Finetuning how large or small a certain landscaping feature, such as a mini-pond or water fountain, should be to look great in your yard
- Highlighting the latest and greatest in landscaping materials — such as LED lighting or marble outdoor tiling
- Pointing you to the right items to give you the look you want without going over your budget
8. Avoid mistakes
Ever planted flowers, only to find they don’t take well to Oklahoma’s clay soil? Or perhaps you bought bushes that don’t fill your landscape the way you thought they would. Maybe you installed solar pathway lights that don’t hold up well in our stormy weather.
These missteps can waste your time and money. Fortunately, professional landscapers know better. With years of experience under their belts, pros like the team at ProActive Landscaping have figured out what works best for Tulsa homeowners. We can guide you in investing in plants, lighting, and other features that will meet your needs from the start.
9. Maximize your landscaping budget
Yes, it’s an investment to hire professional landscapers, so it can be tempting to do it yourself. But before you make that choice, consider the long-term savings that professionals provide:
- Pros preserve your existing greenery so you don’t have to constantly replant.
- They guide you in getting the landscaping design you want at a price you can afford.
- They boost your home’s resale value with landscaping that attracts buyers.
- They create outdoor spaces that better meet your needs.
Give Your Home the Gift of Professional Landscaping
Enjoy a beautifully designed landscape for your Tulsa area home this summer with the professional, creative assistance of ProActive Landscaping. We make the process of enhancing your home’s outdoors spaces simple:
- Consult with us on your dreams and goals.
- We design landscaping that highlights your home’s best features.
- You enjoy your outdoor spaces while spending less time on maintenance.
We’ll help you make the most of every aspect of your home’s outdoor areas. Contact us to receive a free quote, and enjoy a home that looks stunning all year.