Proactive Landscaping hires hardworking team members to help manage outdoor spaces for residential and commercial clients. We provide training for all landscaping activities. Our most requested services are general landscaping, irrigation, and landscape lighting installation and repairs.
During October and November, most of our work is Christmas lighting installation for residential and commercial properties in the Tulsa and Broken Arrow areas.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW – Landscaping and
Christmas Lighting Team Members
We offer attractive compensation for team members who enjoy working outdoors and are quick learners.
We have several requirements that are important to us. Please read all before applying.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass background checks and random drug tests.
- Must be able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions and lift up to 75 lbs safely.
- Must provide a consistent employment history with good references.
- Experience working in previous outdoor services is preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be a team player, someone who works well with others.
- Must show up on time, take pride in his or her work, and have reliable transportation.
This is seasonal employment with the potential to turn into full-time, year-round employment.
Compensation starts at $16/hour minimum. We pay MORE for proven and relevant EXPERIENCE.
Please complete the application below for immediate consideration.
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LANDSCAPING?
Proactive Landscaping co-founders Craig and Carl are eager to personally work on your project.
We proudly offer full-service design, installation, and landscaping care.
Get your free, no-obligation estimate from one of us today.